We are now open.
CLICK HERE FOR OUR YOUTUBE VIDEO FOR COVID-19
Dr. Sara Syed, Dr. Sohail, and our entire team have been actively monitoring recommendations set out by various governing dental bodies, Public Health, Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario and Dental Hygiene College. As you are aware the information in dealing with the Coronavirus is continually changing.
We wanted to inform you that we will continue to provide the utmost care and highest level of infection control standards to protect our patients and team.
New protocols have been introduced at our office and will continue to be refined. Please be aware that our patient and staff safety is vital while continue to provide excellence in dental treatment.
Below are some of the new systems that will be put into place:
1. Pre-Appointment Screening Process:
- Telephone or email pre-screening during appointment confirmation
- We will be pre-screening for Covid-19 symptoms
- When you reserve appointments by telephone, text or email. You will also need to respond to the questionnaire that we send with your appointment confirmations.
- In-Office Patient Registration Procedures, we request that each patient enter the practice with their own mask, if you are unable to get a mask, we will have one available for our patients.
- Hand-sanitizer is available and requested for use
- Completion of a COVID-19 screening questionnaire
- Temperature measurement upon visitation
- Only the patient will be allowed to enter the office, if patient is a child, one parent will be allowed to accompany a minor child. If a patient has the need for a care provider to accompany them, the care provider will also be allowed to enter. Anyone accompanying a patient will be required to follow screening procedures.
- We will provide you will detailed instruction on arrival protocol: you will be requested to call or text the office when you arrive and remain in your vehicle or outside until we ask you to enter.
- Reception Area Preparations:
- Reorganization of reception and waiting areas for physical distancing
- Removal of all magazines, and toys, for a touchless experience
- Introduction of protective protocols (hand-sanitizing stations, plastic cough barriers…)
- We are following guidance of Public Health as well as our regulatory bodies, but will be going above and beyond to ensure safety.
- Clinical Area Preparations:
- Detailed protocols for dental treatment procedures
- Instruction and staff training for usage and disposal of PPE
- Staff Protection Strategies:
- Includes daily screening log and body temperature of each team member for COVID-19
- Protective PPE and hand hygiene protocol policies throughout the office
We want to assure you we are doing everything possible to ensure your safety while at our office. We are also doing our utmost to accommodate our patient appointments since the closure of the practice in March. We greatly appreciate your patience during this difficult time.
Dr. Sara Syed